•Make up the hose in a few minutes, on site
•Use no heat!
•Save hours on each installation!
•Less "site wasteage" - not so good to weigh in as copper!
•Reduce potential leak points - fewer joints
•Flexible - bend by hand to tight radius
•With or without copper pipe ends
•Supplied with or without insulation
•Pre-insulated hose in single or twin
•Wide variety of fittings including adaptors for different sizes and solder fittings
•Hose sizes DN12, DN16, DN20, DN25, continuous legths up to 50 metres
•Plumbhose tool gives quick and easy fitting on site
Make up a hose in less than 10 minutes on site,
by hand without heat using the plumbhose fitting kit
1. Cut the plumbhose with a standard tube cutter
2. Put a fitting onto the plumbhose
3. Flatten the end of the plumbhose with the special tool
4. The flat provides a seat for the hightemperature washer
5. Squeeze on the plumbhose circlip
6. Cut the plumbhose to the required length and repeat